Return to Headlines

Does Your Child Need to Take Medication at School?

Medication administration authorizations and health plans must be renewed annually. If your child needs to take medication during school hours next school year, please download the appropriate form from the District Health Services page or pick up a form from the school office. Please have your health care provider complete health and medication forms before school starts in the fall. The parent or guardian must also sign the health and medication forms.

If you have questions, feel free to contact the office at 360.279.5139. Thank you for your cooperation, and please have a happy and healthy summer.