Oak Harbor Educational Foundation
This year we went virtual for the Bud Skinner Breakfast For Education. On Friday, Nov. 13, OHEF President Dr. Dave Paul and OHPS Superintendent Dr. Lance Gibbon shared information, inspiring stories, and some ways the program may change this year to adapt to the challenges of the COVID 19 crisis.
Below you can find our Bud Skinner Breakfast flyer, or CLICK HERE.
We accept PayPal!Supporting education in Oak Harbor for more than 20 years
The Oak Harbor Educational Foundation was formed by caring citizens in 1992. The Foundation provides a conduit for donations, manages contributed assets, and raises funds to benefit education in Oak Harbor schools. OHEF is a private non-profit corporation and all contributions are tax-deductible. The citizen board of directors oversees the use of funds to ensure they further the mission of the Foundation.
If you are interested in supporting our mission, you can help by attending one of our fundraising events held throughout the year. Or you can make a donation directly to support the educational interest of your choice.Make a Contribution
- To enrich student learning through Applied Learning Grants
- To provide student and teacher scholarships
- To support school needs and district projects
Contributions can be made payable to Oak Harbor Educational Foundation, P.O. Box 1801, Oak Harbor, WA 98277.Thank you in advance for supporting the future of education in Oak Harbor. Learn more about OHEF by calling 360-279-2010 or email email@example.com.
- Contributions to OHEF are always appreciated. Here are some ways you can contribute to our work.
- Join and send in annual membership dues
- Make a gift of cash, property, or equipment
- Include the Foundation in your will
- Specify a contribution to honor an individual
- Support a specific event or grant