Important 2022-2023 Back-to-School Information:Once you have filled out the Transportation Request Form for your students, it will take up to 3 business days for your information to be processed. Please check the Info Finder below to see your bus stop information.Safely Transporting Students Every DayGetting students to and from school safely is our top priority every day. No team takes the challenge more seriously than the staff of the Transportation Department. In fact, the department has a safety track record that is impressive. Yet it would not be possible without the support and awareness of our students and community for basic safety guidelines.Using Infofinder
Need Transportation?Regular transportation is provided for students residing outside the one-mile walking area of their home attendance area school. To request student transportation or to request a change for your current arrangement, please fill out the following form. Our transportation team will contact you after you have completed this form. If you are NEW to the district, please fill out our online enrollment form and indicate your need for transportation during that process. For any questions, please contact our transportation team at 360.279.5570.
- Type Your Address (please note, if your address includes State Route 20, make sure to spell out State Route 20)
- Use the drop-down to select your child's grade
- Click on search
- Locate the nearest bus route (search for time and location)
- If you don't see a bus route, please email our team.
Do you know the rules of the road around school buses?Learn more about how you can share the road safely with school buses in this informational video from the Washington State Patrol.Want to be a bus driver?Being an Oak Harbor bus drive has many advantages. Watch this short video to find out more!
- Transportation receives the request.
- Transportation updates Skyward and gets added to the routing system nightly.
- The route is manually updated.
- Driver and parents are notified of times, bus, and location (typically a three-day process).