Oak Harbor Educational Foundation
Supporting education in Oak Harbor for more than 20 yearsThe Oak Harbor Educational Foundation was formed by caring citizens in 1992. The Foundation provides a conduit for donations, manages contributed assets, and raises funds to benefit education in Oak Harbor schools. OHEF is a private non-profit corporation and all contributions are tax-deductible. The citizen board of directors oversees the use of funds to ensure they further the mission of the Foundation.
If you are interested in supporting our mission, you can help by attending one of our fundraising events held throughout the year. Or you can make a donation directly to support the educational interest of your choice.
- To enrich student learning through Applied Learning Grants
- To provide student and teacher scholarships
- To support school needs and district projects
Make a Contribution
Contributions to OHEF are always appreciated and can be made payable to Oak Harbor Educational Foundation, P.O. Box 1801, Oak Harbor, WA 98277.
Here are some ways you can contribute to our work.
- Join and send in annual membership dues
- Make a gift of cash, property, or equipment
- Include the Foundation in your will
- Specify a contribution to honor an individual
- Support a specific event or grant
We accept PayPal! No Account Necessary.Thank you for supporting the future of education in Oak Harbor. Learn more about OHEF by calling 360-279-2010 or email email@example.com.