Ms. Renee Hall
Just a “Note” from Mrs. Hall
I am Mrs. Renee Hall, your 5th and 6th grade music teacher at Oak Harbor Intermediate. This is my 18th year working for Oak Harbor Public Schools, and it is a wonderful place to teach.
I have three expectations in my music class:
Be Respectful, Responsible and Ready to Learn
I grade on participation/effort, music skills and behavior.
- I use Google Classroom assignments for grading.
- I use Google “Meet” for weekly participation during Distance Learning.
- Each day students that are in the class with me virtually will earn 3 points for being respectful, responsible and ready.
- Students will also earn points for extra participation such as answering questions, providing input and feedback, extra credit home music learning , and submitting short performances.
- Students will use all virtual classroom rules and expectations.
- At the end of the term, I will post the grades on Skyward by points and percentages of assignments, participation and behavior.
- This is a pass/fail class, but you can check grades on Google Classroom assignments weekly.
- If you have any questions you can always email email@example.com
I am looking forward to starting this new and different school year and exploring a world of music possibilities with my OHI musicians.
Mrs. Renee Hall
OHI Music Teacher