My name is Karrie Sanders and I am so excited to be leading this amazing classroom of students. I want each and every student to know that I have their back and I will help them succeed. I work really hard to make sure that all my students feel included and know that they are valued and respected. We don't focus on disabilities in my class, I make sure my students are proud of their abilities no matter their level.
The rules for participation in my classroom are as follows:
1. Keep your hands, feet, and all other objects to yourself.
2. Listen to teachers, all adults, and each other.
3. Raise your hands for help, to share, or to leave your desk.
4. Be kind to others and to yourself.
5. Do your best. Never give up!