Where We're Learning for Life
    We're glad you'll be making our beautiful waterside community home. We take great pride in the quality of our schools and the educational opportunities they offer. All of our teachers and staff are dedicated to partnering closely with families to ensure your child has a rewarding and positive learning experience.  
    Enrolling Your Child 
    To enroll your child, please visit the front office of your neighborhood school during open hours. If you don't know your neighborhood school or have questions, you can use our district Boundary Map, or call the Administrative Service Center at 360.279.5000. You'll find more on the enrollment process, including forms, in our Registration Packet. 
    Requests to transfer to another school within our district must be reviewed by your neighborhood school. Please be aware that elementary families are expected to provide transportation if they choose to send their student to a school other than the neighborhood school. Middle school and high school families are expected to provide transportation to the transfer school unless the student can get to a designated bus stop.  
    Please note 2018-19 forms may be submitted beginning Monday, May 7th. 
    Kindergarten-First Grade Enrollment
    Here are a few guidelines that will help you with this exciting transition. A student entering school for the first time must be five years old before September 1 for Kindergarten or six years old before September 1 for first grade. Please visit your neighborhood school to enroll. If you do not know the name of your neighborhood school, view the Boundary Map or call us at 360.279.5000.
    On The Move? 
    If you move within the district during the year, your child can remain at their current school but you may become responsible for transportation. Please notify your school office of any address change. If you are moving out of district but wish to stay at your current school, visit your school office for information about the Choice Transfer process.
    Moving out of state or abroad? Please contact your school office to withdraw your student.