Students in grades K-4 participate in several district and state assessments throughout their elementary career. The information derived from these assessments:
- Assists teachers in designing lessons/activities to meet individual student needs
- Provides feedback to students and parents; highlight areas of strength and areas needing improvement
- Provides a snapshot of how Crescent Harbor students are progressing
- Provides a snapshot of how Crescent Harbor students are progressing compared to other students in Washington State and /or across the nation
- DIBELS: Kindergarten - 2nd Grade (Reading fluency), administered fall, winter, spring for all students, and more frequently for those students not performing at grade level
- i-Ready Reading and Math: 1st-4th Grade (Reading and Math comprehension), administered fall, winter, spring
State Testing: grades three and four are tested in the spring.
Report CardsParents can expect to see report cards the week after the end of the trimester. Report cards are posted online through Family Access.
- Math and Reading -- Grades 3 and 4
- Writing (2 days) -- Grade 4