Now Manage Student Meal Payments OnlineWe are pleased to offer a new service for families and students called e-Funds for Schools. This user-friendly program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make meal payments online. Parents can pay fees by having funds electronically withdrawn from their checking account, credit card, or debit card. e-Funds For Schools is a secure service provider and remember, there is no service fee for families.
How will I monitor my account balance?You can track your student account through Family Access. In the message center, you will see notifications of payments and low account balances. You may also click on the Food Service tab on the left side to view cafeteria purchases, payments, and account balances.
How do I set up my account?Follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to Family Access-Skyward.
2. Select Student Info (left-hand column) and find your student’s Other ID #. You will need this number when you set up your account in e-Funds, see step 4 below.
3. Click on the Food Service tab.
4. Click on Make a Payment. This will direct you to the e-Funds website.
5. Register for your new account. Click on the Register icon and follow the instructions. You may also view the registration tutorial document on the same page. Please note that when filling in the student ID # field, include the leading zero.6. You will be asked to provide credit or debit card information into the secure system.
Once you have set up your account, you can access e-Funds directly.Questions or Concerns?Please visit the e-funds website or if you need further assistance, please contact Nancy Alvarado at email@example.com, or 360.279.5015.