The Magnificent 5 of the Senior Year, Class of 2021
- Key Staff: (360-279- Ext.)
- Mr. Laiblin, Class Advisor Ext. 5737 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Schulle, A.S.B. Director Ext. 5822 email@example.com
- Ms. Harasti, A.S.B. Bookkeeper Ext. 5818 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. White, Cashier Ext. 5709 email@example.com
- Ms. Hilberdink, A-DI Counselor Ext. 5712 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Chargualaf, DO-K Counselor Ext. 5713 email@example.com
- Ms. Mahoney, L-Q Counselor Ext. 5714 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Waller, R-We Counselor Ext. 5716 email@example.com
- Ms. Kellison, Wh-Z Counselor/Scholarships Ext. 5710 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Otruba, Graduation Coordinator Ext. 5704 email@example.com
- Mr. Fleury, Administration/Graduation Ext. 5851 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Salisbury, Administration/Graduation Ext. 5701 email@example.com
- Ms. DeMarsh, Registrar Ext. 5711/3801 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Jansen, Yearbook Advisor Ext. 5811 email@example.com
- Class of 2021 Officers: Keziah Rennes (President), Brenna Richard (Vice President & Secretary), Apria Hunter-Brown (Treasurer), Khiya Robinson (Inter High)
- Jostens: Scott Krenz Cap and Gown, Announcements, Class Rings, Spirit Wear (360) 653-9102 www.jostens.com. Last day to order Cap and Gown, Announcements, and Spirit Wear from Jostens December 18, 2020.
- Yearbook Submission Deadlines:
- Senior Portraits, Senior Rides, Baby Photos: December 4, 2020
- Senior Ads: January 8, 2021
Students will receive an email that will prompt them to upload their Senior Portrait through a personalized link – please don't email Senior portraits to the yearbook staff this year.
➔ Please keep in mind that the portrait will be printed about 1 ½ x 2 inches big. We recommend that you submit a photograph that shows you from the waist up and is portrait-oriented (i.e. vertical). Clothing needs to adhere to Oak Harbor High School’s dress code. No 'selfies', no sunglasses, no props, hand gestures, or goofy pictures, please. Photos need to be of the student only, easily identifiable, and well exposed (not too light or too dark). Senior portraits that do not meet these standards will not be accepted by the yearbook committee. The photo does not need to be taken by a professional photographer, a photo from a quality camera is accepted.
Photos of Senior Rides and Senior Baby Photos need to be uploaded through the app “ImageShare”. Instructions are on the high school website and will be sent out via email.
Detailed information regarding Senior Ads will be sent out via email to parents and will be communicated through the high school website and Facebook. Due to COVID 19, the process may be different than it has been in the last few years.
For more information, visit the yearbook website via our Oak Harbor High website at www.ohsd.net/ohhs → Families → Yearbook.
- Letters of Recommendations and Transcripts. Plan ahead and ask early. give teachers, counselors, and the registrar time to meet your requests. Last second requests are difficult to get done.
- Key Staff: (360-279- Ext.)