Military and Family Life Counselor (MFLC) Adult Services
Military and Family Life Counselor (MFLC) Adult Services is available to support military families facing the challenges of military life.
MFLC Adult Services:
- provides short-term, non-medical counseling for service members and their families at no cost.
- Provides phycho-education to help military service members and their families understand the impact of deployment, family reunion following deployments and other stresses.
- Augments existing military support services.
- Offers flexible service delivery.
- Can provide services on or off military installations.
- Can provide services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
With the exception of child abuse, domestic abuse and duty-to-warn situations, services are private and confidential.