Park & Dine (Senior Breakfast)
We are excited to see our seniors Friday, May 29 for our special Park & Dine Event. There’s a couple of housekeeping items before we welcome back our seniors to campus.
Please carefully read the following bullet points.
- The Park & Dine event begins at 9 a.m. and will end around 10:15 a.m.
- Please enter at the same location for the Friday Night Lights event. The entrance near the office, the corner of NW 2nd Ave and Wildcat Way.
- Breakfast is provided. Please note beverages served with your breakfast will be water/juice. If you want coffee, you may bring your own.
- Per tradition, this is a senior-only event. However, a parent or guardian may drive a senior if the student does not have access to a vehicle. Breakfast will be provided just to the student.
- The Senior slideshow will be a live Youtube event and an opportunity for seniors to interact in real-time with their peers. Seniors will receive an email at their school email account at 9:30 a.m. with a link to the YouTube video.
- Seniors must remain in the car they arrived in during the event (no access to the school, lockers, or restrooms).
We have enjoyed honoring the Class of 2020 with their Senior Farewell Tour. The seniors have been incredible and showed such poise in overcoming adversity. Our staff is working tirelessly to make sure they receive the send-off they deserve! As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. And remember, Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat.