Chromebook General Information
How to Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi
To connect to the Internet, use a compatible Wi-Fi network.
Turn on Wi-Fi
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Not Connected. Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network and signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
Pick a Network and Connect
- Select the secure Wi-Fi network.
- Type the network password.
- Select Connect.
Cannot Connect Chromebook To A Network
If your Chromebook is currently unable to connect to the internet, please check for the following:
- Make sure the network you’re connected to is properly set up and able to access the Internet.
- Try connecting your device to a different network.
- Contact our support team at 360-279-5589
To clean your Chromebook use a disinfecting wipe or spray cleaner onto a cloth and wipe the surfaces. Do Not Use Bleach on the Chromebook screen. Do not spray the Chromebook directly with cleaner.
If you experience issues with your Chromebook not responding, try powering the Chromebook off and turning on. We are able to offer limited remote support for issues with your Chromebook and can not guarantee the availability of support throughout the break. If you are experiencing issues that are not resolved by these steps, please contact 360-279-5589.