Making sure students continue their education during the extended school closure is our priority. Chromebooks are available for families to check out for their child to use for educational activities. The district has prepared optional non-graded learning opportunities for each grade level so students can remain engaged and active in their education. If your family needs a device, please fill out the following Google Form or call 360.279.5040. We will follow-up with you with further communication after we receive your request.
How to Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi
To connect to the Internet, use a compatible Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: Turn on Wi-Fi
1. At the bottom right, select the time.
2. Select Not Connected. Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and signal strength, your Chrome-
book is already connected to Wi-Fi.
3. Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
Step 2: Pick a network and connect
1. Select the secure Wi-Fi network.
2. Type the network password.
3. Select Connect.
Can’t connect Chrome device to the network
Your Chrome device is currently unable to connect to the Internet and complete the setup process.
1. Make sure the network you’re connected to is properly set up and able to access the Internet.
2. Try connecting your device to a different network.
If you experience issues with your Chromebook not responding, try powering the Chromebook off and turning on.
We are able to offer limited remote support for issues with your Chromebook and can not guarantee the availability of support throughout the break. If you are experiencing issues that are not resolved by these steps, please contact 360-279-5589.
To clean your Chromebook use a disinfecting wipe or spray cleaner onto a cloth and wipe the surfaces. Do Not Use Bleach on the Chromebook screen. Do not spray the Chromebook directly with cleaner.