Sno-Isle Partnership Opt Out
We are excited to announce a new partnership with Sno-Isle Libraries to provide public library resources to each of our students. No sign-up is required, there is no cost, and our district will automatically enroll your child into the system. For those families deciding to opt-out of this free service, just follow these simple steps.
How to Opt Out of the Sno-Isle Library Partnership (must be done by the parent or guardian)
- Log into Skyward Family Access
- On the left-hand side bar, click on online forms.
- Click on the link labeled "Fill Out Form" next to the Sno-Isle Libraries Student Acc For
- At the bottom of the page, change the drop-down menu from "I Do" to "I don't"
- Click the button labeled "Complete Step 1"
- That's it! You've successfully opted out of the Sno-Isle Partnership. If you change your mind, just come back and repeat the process and change the drop-down menu back to "I do"