Due to the current Covid-19 learning model, we are not having any social events at this time. Should this change, we will happily update this page and notify our Panther students and families.Oak Harbor Intermediate has an average of four socials throughout the school year. These are wonderful opportunities for students to come together with other students and celebrate our school pride. Due to our large student population, we have guidelines and procedures for our students to follow. Due to limited space, only chaperones that have gone through the volunteer application process can attend the socials. If you are interested in volunteering or chaperoning a social, please contact the school at 360.279.5300.The following are the school's student guidelines for attending one of our socials:
- All tickets are pre-sold only and are limited. No tickets will be sold at the door
- Ticket prices are $2 without an ASB card or FREE with an ASB card
- Students with an ASB card must still get a ticket to the social
- Students that have an unexcused absence on the day of the event will not be allowed to attend
- Students need to have a pick-up plan with their parents/guardians before the event
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding our socials, please contact our school.