Before participating in athletics, a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Live within the Oak Harbor School district boundary.
- Live with natural parent(s) or a court-appointed guardian.
- Attended school last semester.
- Currently enrolled in at least five, full-time semester classes.
- Pass all semester classes during the previous grading period.
- Sign and return all papers in the Athletic Clearance Packet to the Athletic Office for approval.
- Provide a valid physical.
- Purchase an ASB endorsement sticker and pay the activity fee.
- Provide proof of insurance coverage or purchase school insurance.
- Clear all fines.
- Student-athletes transferring into the district should view our policy concerning mid-season transfers.
Note: Individual sports may have additional requirements. Students and parents/guardians are advised to check with the head coach well in advance of participation time.