Senior Portraits are due by December 4, 2020
Each yearbook has a section that features students of all grades with a portrait. Seniors have the option to submit a portrait that is not taken by the school photographer. This is not mandatory. If you would like to submit a portrait of your senior to use in the yearbook in-lieu-of the school portrait, it needs to be submitted by the deadline.
Students received an email on 10/127/2020 that prompted them to upload their Senior Portrait through a personalized link – please don't email Senior portraits to the yearbook staff this year. Please keep in mind that the portrait will be printed about 1 ½ x 2 inches big. We recommend that you submit a photograph that shows you from the waist up and is portrait-oriented (i.e. vertical). Clothing needs to adhere to Oak Harbor High School’s dress code. No 'selfies', no sunglasses, no props, hand gestures, or goofy pictures, please. Photos need to be of the student only, easily identifiable, and well exposed (not too light or too dark). Senior portraits that do not meet these standards will not be accepted by the yearbook committee. The photo does not need to be taken by a professional photographer, a photo from a quality camera is accepted.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call the Yearbook Adviser Mrs. Jansen at 360.279.5811.
Senior Baby Photos
Senior Baby Photos are due by December 4, 2020
We reserve a section of the yearbook to display darling baby photos of seniors. A baby photo should show them at the age of two or younger. Please don't include other people, so it's easy to identify the senior student in the photo.
If you would like to have your baby photo displayed in the yearbook, please submit it using this link: https://forms.gle/tXGT7cFur7qCqYT7A
If you do not have an electronic copy of the photo, you can do one of these two things:
- You can scan or photograph your paper copy. Please follow these guidelines: Please make sure you have a lot of lights on so the quality of the photo turns out well. Place the photo on a flat surface. Make sure there's no visible reflections in the photo.
- You can mail your paper copy to the high school or place it in the dropbox outside the gates by the Front Office and we can scan it for you. Please place the photo in an envelope to protect it and address it to OHHS Yearbook. Please include a stamped return envelope with your name and address so we can mail it back to you. Make sure to include the student name (so we can identify the student) and a phone number in case we need to contact you.
Photos of Senior Rides
Photos of Senior Rides are due by December 4, 2020
Do you want everyone to remember how cool your car was in high school, or maybe you just want proof that you had a set of wheels as a Senior? Share a photo of your ride with us! Please submit is using this link: https://forms.gle/Sw6f8uqawH19ByPJA
Senior Ads are due by January 8, 2021
Senior Ads have been a tradition at Oak Harbor High School for many years. Families have the opportunity to purchase space dedicated to their student on a page near the back of the yearbook. It’s a way of making the yearbook personal to each senior. The ads provide a wonderful opportunity for families to congratulate seniors, while reliving cherished moments through childhood photos and memories.
- 1/2 page, approx. 8 x 5 in.: $ 100
- 1/4 page, approx. 4 x 5 in.: $ 50
- 1/8 page, approx. 4 x 2.5 in.: $ 25
Detailed information regarding Senior Ads will be sent out via email to parents and will be communicated through the high school website and Facebook. Due to COVID 19, the process may be different than it has been in the last few years.