NJROTC PCO Notes - Monday, 19 OCT 2020
“There is no substitute for hard work.” - Thomas Edison
- Marksmanship tryouts are this coming week for NS1’s(Freshmen) enrolled in our fall class will be Tuesday, 20 October to Thursday, 22 October from 6 am to 7:20 am. THIS ONLY FOR FRESHMEN THAT ARE IN CDR’S SECOND PERIOD CLASS THIS TRIMESTER!! Tryouts and practices will be held in the field house next to the gym. We will have tryouts for all returning Marksmanship team members from last year the following week, from Monday, 26 Oct through Thursday, 29 Oct from 6 am to 7:20 am. Email Chief or CDR if you are a returning member so we can sign you up. We cannot have more than 10 cadets on the range at one time due to COVID restrictions. Tryouts for NS1’s(Freshmen) in our classes the second half of the first trimester will be Monday, 2 November through Thursday, 5 November from 6:00 am to 7:20 am.
- If you would like to volunteer for the community Trunk or Treat at Station 25, fire department on Heller road and Crosby Rd. contact our community service officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is for October 24 from 1700 - 1900. They would like help to set up at 1530 and tear down following the event till 1930. Make sure you ask your parents.
- Cyber Patriot practices are Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30 - 2:45 in the NJROTC classroom. Go around by the tennis courts and enter through that gate. Then come around to the NJROTC outer classroom door.
- Our next UNIFORM DAY will be Monday, 2 November!!
- Our next Seniors/Staff google meeting is Friday, 30 October at 0700!!
- We would like you to volunteer to be a Trick Or Treat Crossing Guard on Halloween night. Please contact CDR or Cadet Lerch at email@example.com to sign up. Check with your parents first!!!
- Beach Cleanup on Saturday, 7 November at Joseph Whidbey State Park from noon to 2:00 pm. Please make room in your calendar for this. The whole battalion will be there!! We will need some parent chaperones, so please mention it to your parents.