9-12 Advanced Learning
High School Options
In grades 9-12, the advanced learning opportunities increase dramatically. Student self-select their coursework.
- 18 Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
- Honors and Pre AP Courses
- College in the High School through Central Washington University
- Career Tech Education (CTE)
- Advisory Program
- Learning Plans: Advisors, with input from students and parents, create and manage learning plans with goals that may change each year.
- Enrichment through Clubs and Organizations (e.g., National Honor Society)
Students in core academic AP classes are supported through the National Math And Science Initiative (NMSI) and a grant through the Department of Defense (Dod).LinksHighly Capable Program Referral Form