Parents, Visitors & Volunteers
Parents, Visitors, Volunteers
· Walking your student to class before 9:00? You may walk with your student to the front of the school.
· Picking your student up for an appointment? Go to the office. We will call your student to come to meet you.
· Volunteering in a classroom or for a school activity? A volunteer information packet must be completed and you must sign in and wear a badge each time you volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering please contact our volunteer coordinator at 270-5020.
What’s not allowed…
· Students visiting from other schools or from home school.
· Volunteers taking younger children in classrooms. (We can find places for you to volunteer if you have young children who need to be here with you.)