Remember to say "This Cadet's (general order number) is..." then state the General Order and at the end of each General Order state the inspectors title "Sir" or "Ma'am".
Example: This cadet's Fifth General Order to the Sentry is To quit my post only when properly relieved, sir.
1) To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
2) To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3) To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
4) To repeat all calls from any post more distant from the guardhouse and the quarterdeck than my own.
5) To quit my post only when properly relieved.
6) To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck and all officers and petty officers of the Watch only.
7) To talk to no one except in the line of duty.
8) To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
9) To call the Corporal of the Guard or Officer of the deck in any case not covered by instructions.
10) To salute all officers and all Colors and standards not cased.
11) To be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, challenge all person(s) on or near my post and allow no one to pass without proper authority.