As an Oak Harbor School District student, you have FREE access to all the thousands of resources at our public library. The first time you use your Sno-Isle Library account as a student, you will need to register. It's easy. Follow along with me.
1. In the upper right-hand corner, click the green box Log in/My Account. The first time you log in, click Log In/Register.
2. Student username is: oh and your five digit student number. example: oh12345
3. Student password (first time): 1234
4. Continue to Account Set Up. Click.
5. Confirm your email and birth month/year. The purpose of this is to keep track of who is still a student. We can tell by your birth month/year.
6. My Account Set Up. Choose a color and animal from the drop down boxes. Your choices will create your new username for this account. You will then see My Username Preview.
8. In the lower left corner, click Complete Account Set-up.
9. Welcome to Your New Catalog
a. If you want to see a list of books in your check out history, click Enable Borrowing History. You don't have to click this. It's up to you.
b. If you have used Sno-Isle catalog in the past, and want to save information from the catalog, click Request Import. Otherwise, skip this.
c. On the right side of the page you will see Additional Settings. Select Oak Harbor from the drop down box first. You may add another location by clicking +.
Then use the drop down menu to add Coupeville or Freeland if you visit those libraries.
10.Display Defaults For Community Content, click both boxes: Hide spoiler content by default and Hide offensive content by default. Click Save.
11.Click the green button that says All Done? Explore your new catalog.
12.At the top of the page, find the yellow box. If you want to add your own comments, reviews, or notes to the books you've read, you must get your parent's permission. Get
your parent to come to the computer and read this before you click Yes. Otherwise, you must click No.
13.You are ready to explore the Sno-Isle catalog!
14.Write down your log in information in your school notebook so you do not forget. No one at school will know this information. We cannot help you look it up.
1000 SE Regatta
Oak Harbor, WA 98277