Taking the bus to preschool
Oak Harbor Public Schools provides transportation for qualifying students. Depending on your enrollment, your child will receive either one- or two-way transportation. Please check with your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
Bus drivers will make contact with families regarding pick-up and drop-off times and locations. It is very important that you call the Transportation Department at 360.279.5570 to notify them of any changes in your child's schedule.
When to call the Transportation Department:
- Your child is ill and won't be coming to school.
- You plan to bring our child to school or pick your child up from school.
- You are running late and your child will not be ready in time for the bus.
- There is an address or phone change.
- Any time your child will not be riding the bus.