Paying for College

Financial Aid Workshop Links

  • What will I need to fill out the FAFSA?

    To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), you will need:

    • Your Social Security Number
    • Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
    • Your 2020 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
    • Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
    • Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
    • An FSA ID to sign electronically.
    Dependent students will need the same from their parent(s)