Associated Student Body
All students that are enrolled in and attend Oak Harbor High School are classified as members of the Associated Student Body (ASB).
ASB Executive Board refers to the group of students elected to represent the entire student body of Oak Harbor High School.
The Oak Harbor High School ASB pledge is to honor purple and gold while promoting:
- respect for all persons in and out of school
- passionate leadership
- pride in self, school, and community; harmonious interaction between all students and faculty
- a commitment to responsibilities, scholarship, and citizenship
- a purposeful relationship between school and community involvement
- unity, diversity, and acceptance
ASB CardStudents that have paid $35 for an Associated Student Body (ASB) card will have an "ASB" sticker on their card. Remember to bring your card to any home athletic event for free admission for the entire school year. When traveling to other schools, you will receive a discount on the admission price. ASB cards must be shown at events to receive card benefits. If you have not paid for an ASB card you can pay anytime during the school year in the ASB office.
Student ID Cards needed to attend school dancesStudents must show their school-issued ID cards to gain entry into school-sponsored dances on campus. Students with ASB cards will receive discounts at some dances, while there may be a flat rate charged for other dances. Picture IDs will help us ensure only Oak Harbor High School students are attending.