If your student has been absent, a note must be turned in to excuse the absence within 48 hours of his/her return to school. We also accept emailed attendance notes from the parent’s email address shown on your profile in Skyward Family Access.
Excuse notes must include:
- Student's full name
- The date/s and reason for the absence/s
- A parent/guardian signature and the current date
Excused absence may consist of:
- Absences relating to parent/guardian deployment
- Participation in school-approved activity
- Absence due to illness, health condition, or family emergency
- Absence resulting from disciplinary actions or short-term suspension
- Extended illness or health condition
- Absence for chronic health condition
- Absence related to post-high school planning, such as a college campus visit
Homework during an absence
Please contact your teachers directly for homework requests.