Shane EvansPrincipal360-279-5901Welcome to our website. HomeConnection, which started in 1997, is a vital part of the Oak Harbor Public School District. Our program is a place for students, parents, and staff members who believe:
- Schooling at home is an extremely effective way to raise students with strong academics and interpersonal skills.
- Parents are not guests at school, they are part of the school.
- Parents have every right to partner with their local school district when this enhances the educational experience and successes of their child.
- School staff members are much more effective and happy when participating at a school that practices a philosophy of education which they truly believe.
- A school is better when it actively supports this unique philosophy and partnership.
Let us know how we can be of help to you!