New student check list
To help us serve you better, please be sure to bring the following to registration.
For students entering kindergarten or 1st grade:
For students entering all grades:
- Copy of birth certificate or passport showing the student's legal name and date of birth.
- NOTE: OHSD Board Policy in accordance with Washington State law requires that a child be five years of age by midnight, August 31 in order to begin kindergarten in the new school year.
For students entering middle school or high school (grades 6 - 12):
- Address verification document, such as: telephone, utility or cable bills, lease, mortgage information, insurance, documents from public agencies such as courts or DSHS.
- Immunization records including dates and immunizations received. These can be obtained from the former school or healthcare provider.
See immunization requirements.
- Special Needs records such as an IEP, evaluations, 504 Plans or any other special education records.
- Prior school contact information so that OHSD can obtain official student records.
- Copy of most current grade report or withdrawal grades.